Tuesday, November 25, 2008



Monday on Tuesday -- Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...It's gotten dark. I'm happy to be inside where it's warm and light.
I am thankful for...my home and family.
From the learning rooms...I am teaching myself home economics.
From the kitchen...I brought in a bounty today to get ready for the Thanksgiving holidays. I really need to reorganize my pantry and clean out my fridge.
I am wearing...matching T-shirt, flannel pants, and knit slipper/socks. I am not feeling well, and I'm resting in an effort to not be sick over the holiday.
I am creating...living room curtains
I am going...to bed early
I am reading...Luke -- very slowly.
I am hoping...to be well when my kids come home for the holiday.
I am hearing...a plane overhead.
One of my favorite things...the movie "A Christmas Carol".
A few plans for the rest of the week:
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Our cat thinks the only way out of the front door is over the top of this entryway dresser and over the candlesticks and flowers. She's a sweetie, though.

2 comments:

Sheila Atchley said...

What a sweet kitty! We have a teacup poodle named Rambo. LOL! I call him the "grand-dog", since we are not yet in a season of grandbabies. (My oldest will be married in May...)

Your visit to my blog yesterday was such a delightful surprise! Thank you for leaving a comment.

Your blog is lovely, and I have already found bits and pieces where I've been nodding my head in deep agreement, and grateful to be "fed" spiritually...(those quotes about redirecting our thoughts to our mercies rather than our miseries...excellent!)

Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Mimi said...

Hi Sheila,

Thanks for your kind words.

I have a grand-dog, too. I have two children who are married -- one since 2006 and one since this September, and I would love to have a real grandbaby soon.

How exciting that you will have a wedding in May!