Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Calling all knitters or crocheters:

On my companion blog: Project Economics -- A one year course, I am planning to do a tutorial for a fabric apron in December. This project would be suitable for women of all sewing skills -- from beginner to advanced.

However, I also came across these two free patterns for knitted and crocheted aprons:

Party apron
Daisy apron

I thought one of our more advanced knitters and crocheters might like to do a tutorial for an apron like this and walk us through the steps. You could do it on your own blog, and I'll link to you on the days you post about your progress with the apron. If you can take pictures of the steps and post them, that would be great.

How about it? Any volunteers?

If no one's up fo it, I may tackle it in the New Year. But, if you think this would be fun, and you'd like to show us how, please leave a comment and let us know.

Enjoy!
Elizabeth

No comments: