Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Woman Found graciously encouraged me with the Arte y Pico (best art) Award. Isn't the drawing of the award lovely? I will do my best to be a good steward of the award and pass it along to five lovely blogs. There are so many to choose from, but I will endeavor to keep it to just five.

First, here are the Rules:


1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contrubuites to the blogger community, no matter of language.


2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.


3) Each award-winning, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog thathas given her or him the ward itself.


4) Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y pico"blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.


5) To show these rules.

Second, please note that just because I have selected a blog that doesn't mean I endorse everything on that person's site.

So, now, the envelopes please....

1) Fete et Fleur -- A Place to Dream -- The name says it all.

2) Sew Chic Mother and Daughter Teach Us How to Sew Lovely Things

3) Your Daily Art -- Since this award is supposed to be about art, I thought I should include an art history blog. Enjoy! Enjoy!

4) Malcom Cox -- Resource for Students of the Bible

5) She Hath Done What She Could
Love the title, love the book that inspired the title, love the tips for frugal stewardship, and, of course, I love the fact that it's pink!

No comments: