Monday, February 16, 2009


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

For Today...

Outside my window... The day is sunny and crisp. After a taste of spring last week, our high today is only in the mid-forties. Our daffodils are up and growing tall. I'm hoping they'll bloom soon. The neighbor's ornamental pear tree is still budding.

I am thinking... about the lovely Valentine's Day that my dearest hubby and I had.

I am thankful for...having the same wonderful Valentine for 29 years.

From the kitchen... white beans in the crockpot.

I am wearing... black skirt, black drapey top, black jacket and...curlers. I really hope no one comes to the door!

I am reading...time to take a bunch of library books back and get new ones!

I am hoping...for spring!!!

I am creating...finishing an apron.

I am hearing... the dryer going.

Around the house...much to do, as always.

One of my favorite things...phone calls to and from my children.

A few plans for the rest of the week...We are having company this weekend, so I'll be preparing the house.

Enjoy!
Elizabeth

1 comment:

faerieeva said...

So many years with the same Valentine. *warm smile* My third year with the same Valentine, my second as his wife. It makes me so very happy to think of all the years still to come!