Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's An Enchanting Life -- Sort of...




DH and I watched the movie Enchanting last night. As most of you know, it is a light-hearted spoof of Disney fairy tale movies, and it gets its humor from transporting cartoon characters into the real world. There's a hilarious send-up of the Disney Girl who sings a happy song and animals appear to help her clean.

Today, some people fear to expose their daughters to literature and movies which might lead a girl to wish for a Prince Charming to come along. Well, I met my Prince Charming in 1979, before some of you were even born, so I am blissfully happy in that area. However, I just cannot get animals to do my housework. I have tried singing at the cat, but she just looks at me. :)

Enjoy this snippet of the original happy working song from Snow White.

Elizabeth

No comments: