Monday, August 06, 2007


Finishing School

Week of August 5-11

Well, we've been having such wonderful classes, and I'm learning so much. I can't wait to go back through everyone's posts, as there is so much to learn and enjoy in all of them.

In the process of doing the school, we've learned a lot about scheduling! I've have had some mix-ups in the teacher's schedule. I hope we're not confusing anyone.

This week's mix-up has resulted in a happy wealth of fun and informative things to read. 1) Courtney is doing classes for us about etiquette, especially modern etiquette. Certainly, that would be one of the main things taught at a real finishing school. 2) Elizabeth (not me) is doing a post about using flowers in the home. Elizabeth is very knowledgeable in this are and even has her own business. Arranging flowers is also a subject typically studied at a finishing school.

Isn't it amazing that we can learn all of these things for free -- from our friends in the blog-o-sphere!

Here is Elizabeth's link:

http://pressed-flowers.blogspot.com

I'll get Courtney's post up as soon as I can. I don't want any of us to miss any of her lessons!

Enjoy!
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Hi Elizabeth,

My posts for this week are here: zuzusperch.blogspot.com

Have a great week!