Thursday, July 19, 2007

China --

It's hard to believe this week of the Finishing School has already gone! Didn't Julieann do a lovely job with the cake. If you have photos to post of your cake, please put them on your blog and let us know so that we can link to them!

Tomorrow, I'll announce next week's surprise.

In the meantime, I've been bringing home some items from my father's house -- among them some pieces of very old china which have some cracks in them. I got some advice from Meredith at Like Merchant Ships, and I will share the results in a later post.

In the meantime, I thought you'd enjoy reading this link, which I found helpful. Note, I haven't tried all of these methods, so I can't guarantee them. Test on a little bit first!

http://www.doityourself.com/stry/chinadishcare

Enjoy!
elizabeth

No comments: