Tuesday, December 14, 2010


30 days of gratitude in the home....

A reason for gratitude is my new desk in a corner of my beloved hubby's home office. We had two different work spaces in two different rooms, which meant that we couldn't talk to each other or see each other if each of us was working. So, my dearest got the idea to clean out his office, move a desk over into a nook for me, re-position a love seat for us to enjoy sitting on to watch a movie or listen to music, and to paint. My husband is wonderful, but urges to decorate strike me much more often than they strike him. (Would I be exaggerating if I said that he might have been bitten by the decorating bug maybe twice in our thirty year marriage? Hmm...I can't remember exactly. That, in itself, should tell you something.) So, I was most thankful indeed when he came up with this wonderful suggestion.

So, while most normal people have been shopping and decorating for Christmas, we've been re-arranging and painting and decorating work spaces. I will post a photo of my desk soon.
My craft stuff is still in another area, but I do love my new writing/home management center. Most of all, I love my new office mate. :)

Now to catch up on the season...

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Henry Solis said...

Hello maate nice post