Monday, May 18, 2009

For Today...

Outside my window... sunny, with flowers and green everywhere! It's gorgeous.

I am thinking... how much fun it was to have a wee little man visit for a couple of hours, even though he didn't quite get his nap out.

From the learning rooms...God has brought home to me in a number of ways lately the importance of always learning to know Him more deeply and how to love others better.

I am thankful for... the gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure my husband gave me for Mother's Day and for the calls and thoughtful gifts from my children, as well.

From the kitchen... beans and a starch with veggies.

I am wearing... blue dress, no shoes, hair up. I really need to get those shoes on to do a proper job of house keeping, but I love to run around barefoot inside during the warm months.

I am reading... Kingdom Come -- a study of David Lipscomb and James Harding

I am hoping... to get to many tasks that need doing.

I am creating... pillow cases -- See my other blog: Project Home Economics to follow my progress -- as well as a crocheted dish strainer.

I am praying... for my loved ones, always.

Around the house... All is quiet; laundry is going.

One of my favorite things... blooming roses.

A few plans for the rest of the week... I have an unusually packed week, with some happy things, but also medical appointments, so I am praying for stamina

Enjoy!
Elizabeth

No comments: