Friday, September 07, 2007

Finishing School News



Sherry at Redbud's Lane is posting the rest of her series about ribbon embroidery. Sherry has had a lot going on lately, and we appreciate her continuing to work on this series for us. I know I've learned a lot already. I didn't know there were so many ways to transfer a pattern to a piece of cloth. I'm excited about the rest of the series.

Hope you all have enjoyed the Finishing School Series. We are winding down now, with only a few classes to go -- depending on how things work out. I know I've enjoyed it a lot, and I hope y'all have, as well.

I've had an interesting week, with helping my father get settled into new living arrangements and still dealing with his health. So, if you have left comments and I haven't gotten around to answering yours yet, please know that I will soon. I have read them all and appreciate every one.

Enjoy!
Elizabeth

No comments: