Wednesday, December 06, 2006


Check Out This Post:

On Monday, Emma from over at Charming the Birds from the Trees, offered a wonderful post about how to add class to your wardrobe without spending a dime. She said she got the inspiration for this post from an entry on the blog," What Every Woman Needs in Her Wardrobe." I've included the link to the original article so you can check it out for yourself. I'm sorry the link is so long; I'm not sure how you clean up links to make them shorter. http://womanwardrobeneeds.blogspot.com/2006/08/
tuesday-tip-add-class-to-your-wardrobe.html
Enjoy!
Elizabeth

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Elizabeth,

Just copy your long link, go to tinyurl.com and paste it in the box. It will generate a "tiny url" for you. Very handy!

Kind Regards,

Elizabeth

Mimi said...

That tip will make life in the blogosphere so much easier for me! Thanks for sharing that with me.