Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Addendums to using black and white in decorating and great blog titles

My downstairs rooms have more black in them than I thought. My kitchen has a lot of black in it. And, elsewhere there are touches of black -- a wrought iron plant stand, a picture frame, etc. Now, the trick is to work the black in more artfully.

I found some more delightful blog titls:

1. Of bluebirds and roses
2. Blessings in the South
3. Ravenhill Cottage
4. Beneath the Shady Oak Tree

These all sound like novels you'd curl up to read in a porch swing with a quilt and a glass of iced tea.

Enjoy!
eliazabeth

2 comments:

wendybirde said...

I've discovered two new really sweet blogs through your title lists here--- Of Bluebirds and Roses, and Little French Honestead. What a nice gift, it's so fun to discover new places, and they are places I may not have seen if it werent for your recent posts. Thank you : )

Sandra said...

Ahhh, thanks for the mention Elizabeth!

All of the blogs under my links are friends from a message board at www.oldfashionedliving.com --- come over a visit us sometime, they're a wonderful bunch!