Thursday, December 20, 2007



It's not pretty, but it worked!...

I needed some unleavened bread in a hurry for a communion service for a small group. I had intended to buy unleavened crackers, but couldn't find any in the store. So, I looked up recipes for unleavened bread, and I found this one on Recipes.com.

The recipe was so quick and easy to make. I wasn't sure from the directions how thick to make the loaf. The recipe just said shape in a round loaf. So, I patted it down just a bit to be on the flattish side. It came out looking a little funny, but it did bake well.

Actually, the unleavened bread tasted pretty good, though that was not the purpose. I might even prepare this recipe some time just to enjoy.

Enjoy!

Elizabeth

1 comment:

The Proverbs Wife said...

Thank you for commenting on my post 'Preparing for Marriage'. Being able to hear your experience from the perspective of eing done with the teen years is very helpful.