Wednesday, October 10, 2007


Today's doings...

We actually had a little nip in the air this morning and, again, this evening! It's very refreshing.

Today, I had a lot of stuff to catch up on around the house, after having had company and other happenings. It felt good to dig in and get going. I neatened our pantry, de-junked in our storeroom, did some general around the house tidying, and finished several loads of laundry. I was in a nesting sort of mood, so I decided not to work on my from-home business today and to just concentrate on the household. I'm saving business type work for tomorrow. There's more to be done, though, and something about this weather makes me want to tidy, simplify, and clean -- just as spring does.

And, my trust crockpot worked along beside me, cooking chicken and rice for dinner.

It was great to meet with our small group tonight for worship, as well.

One little tough spot has been trying to coordinate with three different doctors, all of whom are involved in a decision about a medication that my father take. The medication has some wonderful benefits for my father's memory, but some scary side effects for his heart. So, I'm praying for my father and I and the doctors to have wisdom.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day.

Enjoy!
Elizabeth

No comments: